House of WALSH Irish New Shamrock Crest Celtic Aesthetic 3D Polo Design T-Shirt .This awesome t-shirt honors prisoners of war and those missing in action who are from Pennsylvania. This shirt was most likely made by a PA chapter of Rolling Thunder when they participated in the 1992 Ride for Freedom. Rolling Thunder was founded by two veterans who felt that the US government wasn’t doing enough to rescue prisoners of war from Vietnam. The first Ride for Freedom took place in 1988 in Washington, D.C. and over 2,500 bikers rode to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall to demand action. Since then, the Ride for Freedom has continued annually everything 4th of July weekend and attendance as risen to roughly 900,000 bikers.
House of WALSH Irish New Shamrock Crest Celtic Aesthetic 3D Polo Design T-Shirt, Hoodie , Sweatshirt , Longsleeve , Ladies T-shirt , 3D T-shirt , Blanket , Bedding Sets
– Healthy fabric 100% polyester with milk silk inner fabric
– Double-needle top-stitched neckline.
– Double-stitched sleeve and waist hems.
– Seamless collar with taped neck and shoulders.
– Quarter-turned body to eliminate the center crease.
– The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct to the garment. It is printed with a water-soluble and eco–friendly ink
Design Features: Full zip-up hoodies with pockets on both front sides, plus velvet inside enough material to warm your arms; Drawstring, Hoodie , Sweatshirt , Longsleeve , Ladies T-shirt , 3D T-shirt , Blanket , Bedding Sets
Please allow 2-3 cm differs due to manual measurement.
There are no reviews yet.